Testosterone boosters are getting more popular, but many people don’t actually need them, and most of the boosters out there don’t really work. But are Nugenix Total-T booster reviews right, is this an affordable T booster that actually works?
This isn’t so much a review, as presenting all the information you need in an easy to understand format. I’m going to talk you through everything you need to know to make a great decision on testosterone boosters generally, and whether Nugenix Total-T could be the one you should experiment with.
Low testosterone can be horrendous, and every single guy out there will suffer from it at some stage of their life. So understanding the signs, and having a great tool in place to deal with it can be gold dust.
Plus, you’ll build more muscle, feel better, and have more energy for life. So it’s definitely something worth looking into, especially if you can feel the creeping effects of lowering levels of testosterone.
Signs Your Testosterone Levels Are Dropping
It’s a little-known fact that men’s testosterone levels peak at around the age of 20. From that they steadily decline at around 1% per year.
By the time you are 60 your testosterone levels are usually around half of what they were at 20. That’s a significant drop, and it’s little wonder that as you get older you slow down, muscle mass decreases, happiness decreases, and sexual function decreases.
But it doesn’t have to be that way, and there are simple, natural ways you can increase your testosterone levels above the natural levels your body wants to produce. This can also be done gently and safely, if you take a high quality supplement and are sensible.
However, unless you can recognize the signs of T level drop, then you’ll never spot the insidious creep of lower levels because it happens so slowly over many years. By the time many guys realize it, their performance and muscle mass have declined so much that it’s an almost insurmountable challenge to get back on track.
Here are the key signs that you have low testosterone:
- Lacking physical energy
- Lowering of cognitive (mental) abilities
- Feeling tired/exhausted
- Lack of confidence
- Lack of determination and drive
- Depression and feeling low
- Declining sexual performance
- Low sperm count
- Reduction in muscle mass and lower gains
- Less weight loss and poorer definition
As you can see, that’s fundamentally everything that makes us men, which is why it can be so destructive when testosterone dips far quicker, or far more significantly than it should, leaving you in a situation where you are fighting to do the basics you were used to.
How Does Nugenix Total-T Work: Ingredients Explained
If any of what I’ve described is sounding like you, and it certainly was me, then lowering levels of testosterone production could be a problem.
To definitively see if you are suffering from low levels of testosterone, you could get a testosterone test done. In some countries you can get one done free, or you can have a testosterone level test done that you pay for. Check them out and consider having one, because they can tell you exactly where you stand.
Even if you don’t do that, if you feel lethargic compared to how you used to be, and you’ve ruled out any underlying health conditions, then it could be lower levels of testosterone.
Nugenix Total-T is testosterone booster that uses completely natural ingredients to counter the effects of ongoing testosterone depletion.
I’m not going to go into huge detail here, but let’s quickly talk you through the eight key ingredients in this supplement, that are all natural, and all have scientific studies backing up their ability to help the body elevate testosterone levels:
1. Vitamin B6 is a vitamin that is essential to several crucial functions in the body, but it cannot be made in the body itself, we have to get it from what we ingest. Low levels of vitamin B6 have been linked to lower levels of testosterone production (although this has mainly been found in animal studies is no real human studies have been done). However, the evidence is growing that it can influence levels of testosterone production.
2. Vitamin B12 is the second key vitamin in this supplement. It’s crucial to the production of red blood cells, which help with taking oxygen around the body and into muscle tissue. It’s also responsible, along with other vitamins, for maintaining bone density and health. Plus, it can help to improve your cognitive abilities as well, crucial for sharp thinking and determination.
3. Zinc is third on the list of crucial ingredients in Nugenix Total-T. If you’re a bodybuilder, then you may already know that you need lots of zinc. It’s good for virility, the immune system, blood and the heart, and it’s crucial to fighting disease. Plus, high levels of zinc have been linked in many studies to having a higher sperm count, better sex drive, and elevated levels of testosterone.
4. Citrulline is found in several acidic fruits. The body produces it, but not in great quantities. It has several key benefits in the body that can benefit bodybuilders, such as improved endurance and cardiovascular activity.
5. Fenugreek has been linked to elevated testosterone production for many years. It also has the ability to lower inflammation in the body, making it good for recovery.
6. ElevATP has ingredients that are unknown. It’s basically a proprietary blend built into this supplement, but it’s claimed that it can increase endurance and overall performance.
7. Eurycoma Longifolia is an ancient far eastern extract it’s been used for millennia. It’s still used widely in the Far East for erectile dysfunction and sexual health problems. Several studies have started to notice that supplementation of this extract also seems to increase free testosterone levels.
8. Boron Glycinate is something we have in abundance in our bodies, but not often enough at the right times. It helps to lower inflammation in the body, and has been linked to regulating the production of estrogen. Also, a couple of studies have also suggested that it has an ability to help metabolize testosterone.
How To Take Nugenix Total-T
Dosing the Nugenix Total-T supplement is easy and safe to do. Each bottle you buy contains a 30 day supply, a total of 90 pills and the bottle.
All you have to do is take three pills per day, first thing in the morning. It really is that simple. You can stack it with any other supplement you want, but not something else which elevates testosterone.
There is no cycle length with this stuff. As it’s an ongoing testosterone boosting supplement though, in order to get it to work to its maximum benefit, you’re going to have to keep taking it.
If you stop taking the supplement, then your body’s production testosterone will start to decrease back to where it started over a few weeks.
One thing I did find was that I could chop it back a little once my energy and T levels had risen. After two months, I took two pills per day instead of three, that worked for me. But it might not work for you, so you’ll have to be very switched on your body’s responses to this powerful supplement course.
Nugenix Total-T Effects Explained
So what actually happens when you take Nugenix Total-T? How do you know if it’s working?
Well, to me, within a couple of weeks it was obvious it was. That went well beyond the time during which a placebo effect would kick in for.
I found that from two weeks onwards, I had the following positive effects from using Nugenix daily:
- My confidence increased significantly
- I felt sharper and brighter mentally
- My emotions were more stable
- I was completing gym sessions with endurance to spare
- My bedroom performance improved
- I was highly motivated and driven
I didn’t change a thing during the time I first started taking the supplement. I carried on with my normal diet and gym schedule. I also did my same cardio routine between gym visits.
Overall, I felt significantly brighter. I’m not going to make ridiculous claims about this product and say that I packed on a ton of extra muscle and felt like a rocket shooting the moon, or any rubbish like that.
But I definitely felt better. You remember when you were younger, and you just didn’t have the problem around motivation? You had the energy, the recovery times, you just push to get done what you need to do. I felt like that again.
Obviously though, if your gym routine is poor, and your diet isn’t great, then those things are going to hold you back. Alcohol as well, things like that, will suppress your energy levels and testosterone production. Make sure everything about your routines and habits is at peak performance when you start taking this supplement so that you can truly understand how good it could be for you.
Nugenix Total-T Side Effects & Warnings
I’ve talked a lot of positive things about Nugenix Total-T so far, and now I just want to cover side effects and warnings.
The side effects aren’t actually related to the supplement specifically, they are more about elevated levels of testosterone in the body.
Most of the side effects will be minor, things like:
- An upset stomach (especially initially)
- Possible swelling of ankles
- Elevated heart rate
- An increase in aggression
- Slight insomnia
However, elevated levels of testosterone can lead to a couple of other issues you need to be aware of.
The first one is male pattern baldness. If it’s in your family, and you elevate your testosterone levels for a long time, then it could accelerate the condition.
The second is cardiovascular issues. Long tern elevation of testosterone can put strain on the heart, so you should beware of that as well.
The only other thing I would say is it can make you more aggressive. This is brilliant if you channel it in the gym and use it to soar higher stop
However, that increasing aggression, just like when taking an anabolic steroid, can lead to negative social experiences and also domestically cause problems. If you start to get really angry, then you should look at the dose you are taking and lower it.
Does Nugenix Total-T Actually Work?
I guess the key question I have to answer, which is the same question any of those Nugenix Total-T reviews you might read will have to answer, is does Nugenix Total-T work?
For me, it definitely has worked. At my age, I can feel the decline, and it’s definitely addressed the issue. It’s definitely feeling to me like I’ve improved my testosterone levels.
This is an opinion I formed over many months of using it, not some knee-jerk reaction or placebo effect.
Looking online, there are a ton of positive reviews as well that back up what I’m telling you here. Let’s look at the details on what I’m saying:
- GNC 74% positive reviews
- Walmart 72% positive reviews
- Amazon 87% positive reviews
- Based on thousands of reviewers
Those ratings are based on more than 12,000 people using it (I added up all the reviews and they came to more than 12,000). You couldn’t fake that many reviews, and you couldn’t fill that many people. So for me, Nugenix really works, and many others are finding the same.
Overall: Nugenix Total-T Pros & Cons
Just to recap here at the end of this review, let’s talk you through the Nugenix Total-T pros and cons:
- Elevated testosterone production
- Ingredients back up the claims
- Has increased my sexual performance
- Elevated sense of happiness
- More determination
- High level of confidence
- Dramatically better gym performance levels
- Harder muscle growth
- Lowered stress levels
On the cons side, we have:
- From my research around 20% of reviews didn’t notice much benefit
- It can cause insomnia
- Stomach upsets are common in the beginning
Overall, I hope you can see that the pros far outweigh the cons of using Nugenix Total-T, and it’s definitely a supplement I would recommend you at least give a try for one month to see if your performance levels increased significantly as minded.
Nugenix Total-T Vs Ultimate
Nugenix Total-T has a big brother product called Nugenix Ultimate. It confused me slightly, so I looked into what the difference was.
Basically, the company make three levels of testosterone boosting supplement. Most basic is called Nugenix free testosterone booster. Then the in middle you have Nugenix Total-T, and at the top end pricewise, Ultimate.
The difference is in the quantity of the ingredients, and the actual ingredients varying between the products.
The basic testosterone booster contains nearly the same ingredients as Nugenix Total-T, but only six of them compared to 8.
Ultimate also has eight ingredients, but a couple of them are significantly different. It contains Mucuna Pruriens and D-Aspartic Acid.
The first of these changed ingredients affect dopamine levels, and the second is a proven testosterone boosting chemical.
So for me, considering the price difference, it’s only the D-Aspartic acid which is really different. Plus, if you don’t want to elevate your dopamine levels then it’s not for you either.
In terms of price, and the quality of the ingredients, the middle ground worked for me. I just didn’t see the point in paying the premium for what was basically two different ingredients, one of which worked on your determination, which I didn’t feel I needed.
Where To Buy Nugenix Total-T At The Best Price
You’ll see Nugenix Total-T for sale on many sites, including the ones I mentioned a while back, GNC, Walmart, and Amazon. You’ll also see on the marketplace sites like eBay, and many other smaller resellers.
However, what I found in the past, my experience over many years tells me, is that you don’t get the best prices, and you run the risk of fakes or out of date product being delivered.
In fact, you can buy it direct from the company who make it for probably the best overall price.
30 day supply of 90 capsules, costs $69.99 direct from Nugenix.
70 bucks per month is not a lot, and $70 just to find out something works is absolutely nothing. My advice is to give this supplement a try, and see how it works for you over just one month.
It may not be the best testosterone boosting supplement for you, and the problem is that there are so many different natural ingredients which can elevate testosterone levels, but they don’t work for everyone.
So my advice is to give Nugenix Total-T a try for one month. It doesn’t work, perhaps go for the Ultimate instead for a month to see if the components of that help to build your testosterone levels.
If not, there are several other good quality testosterone boosting supplement on the market, but for me, the money and the quality ingredients, Nugenix Total-T is a brilliant starting place for anyone.