Max Performer is an increasingly popular product amongst guys who want to reach that high level of peak performance that they may be used to having, or have never quite got to. In this review, I’m going to get specific and be pretty brutally honest. There are too many reviews out there that don’t really tell you exactly what Max Performer is, what it affects, and how it actually works.
I’m going to cover everything for you right here though. How it works, the effects and benefits, my own experiences, and the exact ingredients that make this supplement potentially very potent. I’ll also talk about Max Performer reviews online, and tell you about my analysis of those reviews, my thoughts on before and after photos, as well as where I get Max Performer from at the best price.
What’s The Problem We Want To Solve?
Max Performer is billed as a product that you take every day to boost your overall male performance levels in all areas.
To achieve that, they are going to have to solve some key problems that guys suffer from:
- Feelings of lethargy and low energy levels
- A lack of confidence
- Poor general performance levels
- Lack of strength and endurance
- Depression and anxiety
- Poor mental (cognitive) levels
- Lower levels of sexual performance
Every man on earth has suffered from one or more of those, and as you get older, or if you are a hard worker, then you’ll at some point suffer from more than one of them.
So overall, that’s what we are looking to solve with any performance boosting supplement, basically, the problem around mail peak performance in and out of bed. So does Max Performer achieve this pretty significant goal?
How Max Performer Pills Work
The problem with a lot of these “performance” pills, is as they simply don’t work. Also, they are targeted as sexual enhancement products, which puts a lot of people off. Max Performer isn’t like that, and I definitely wouldn’t associate myself with something that was all about being hornier.
For me, they were different, and that’s why I use them. I made that decision based on a lot of personal research. The first step of that is simply to look at what the product claims to achieve, then look at the ingredients in it to see if they can achieve it.
Overall, it’s an all-around supplement that helps boost physical and mental performance, and can potentially raise your testosterone levels. But more than that, it claims it can help with mood and confidence as well.
The proof of the pudding in the claims these products make is not only trying them but looking at the ingredients. So what’s in it, and do the ingredients do what the product says it can achieve?
Max Performer Ingredients & Proof Of Performance
So let’s take a look at the Max Performer pills ingredients right now. I’m not going to go through them all, just the top ones which produce the main effects.
- Epimedium: You’ll know this by a different name. It’s more commonly known as horny goat weed. I don’t like calling it that, just because it associates people’s minds with cheap sex pills, which they certainly aren’t. Native to China, it’s been linked in many studies to higher levels of sexual arousal and performance
- 2Red Korean ginseng: Also from Asia, there is a thousand milligrams of red Korean ginseng in Max Performer as well. It’s been used for millennia to strengthen the immune system and lower stress levels. On top of that, it’s also been linked positively through many examples, to increasing erectile firmness (that means it gets you harder).
- Cordyceps: This is a mushroom that grows in the Far East, in places like China and Nepal. The active ingredient in it is called Cordycepin, which is scientifically proven to have high levels of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant abilities.
- Selenium: This is a mineral found in nutrient-rich foods like Brazil nuts and oysters. It’s crucial for several key functions in the body, and spermatogenesis. It’s also crucial for thyroid function and acts as a strong antioxidant.
- Zinc: Zinc is absolutely essential to male health. If you take a single supplement, it should be zinc. It maintains healthy testosterone levels, increases fertility, sperm production, and stronger erectile performance. Max Performer also contains seven other ingredients that also have proven benefits, but in a more minor way. But bundled up with the main five I’ve just discussed, it’s a potent blend. Put together, what you’ve got is an overall health pill that targeted strongly male wellbeing. Just take two tablets every morning with water, and it’s definitely an easy first step to feeling better every day.
Can You Trust Max Performer Before And After Pictures?
Before we go any further with this Max Performer review, I just want to talk to you about before and after claims.
Online, you will see Max Performer before and after photos/pictures. People claim dramatic muscle growth, fat dripping off them, and incredible chiseled looks.
I’m telling you those of fake. This supplement is not about muscle growth. It’s not about fat loss. Yes, those can be byproducts because you will feel better and therefore more determined to work out harder (as long as you do work out).
But the bottom line here is that before and after photos are mostly tough to verify, and are very personal. The only way that you can see how any supplement will work for you is to try it. When benefits should come within one month, it’s not particularly laborious or expensive to do it.
How I Felt After A Month Using Max Performer
A month’s supply of Max Performer isn’t expensive, so I thought “what the hell, I will give it a try”.
My reasoning was sound, I research the product, and it offered quite a few ingredients that go towards a healthier lifestyle and higher levels of performance. Bundled together, they were in a perfect balance, and offered something different to the supplements I was already taking.
After 30 days, I did feel different. I’m not going to say these are incredible, but they definitely will make you feel better in the following ways:
1. I felt happier. I think it’s just the influx of good nutrients. I work out anyway, and I eat well, and I do a lot of cardio. There are no problems, and I shouldn’t need to improve things, but Max Performer definitely did.
2. I felt more confident in the bedroom. I had a bigger load, a harder erection, and I could go for longer. Perhaps there’s something in the horny goat weed, after all, it’s certainly not something I’ve taken before, but it was definitely enhanced.
3. I felt more comfortable. In control, calm focus. Mentally I felt alert and sharp.
Let’s put all that together to give you a proper snapshot of how I felt:
- Definitely an increase in sexual function
- Stronger erections and I could just go for longer
- I felt stronger and happier using Max Performer
- My overall stamina increased
- I felt sharper mentally
Now that’s not all the benefits you can experience, as it takes time for a lot of the benefits to building up. A lot of the things in Max Performer are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective. They build up over time, which means that you’re not getting the best benefits for several months, or even longer.
But a few months down the line, I can definitely say I feel sharper, happier, and am able to push myself more than I was able to before I started taking Max Performer.
However, it’s not a magic pill, and you will have to live a healthy lifestyle and have a positive mental outlook to get the most out of it.
Pros & Cons Of Max Performer
Let’s stop and summarize a little bit here by giving you the pros and cons of Max Performer in a couple of easy-to-understand bullet-point lists.
The pros of Max Performer are:
- A simple daily way to enhance your performance
- An easy way to improve your cognitive performance
- They make you feel more confident and happier
- You know you’re getting the right things to feel your best
- Improve sexual performance
- Increased ability to perform better all-round
- Very safe to use
- Has the potential to increase testosterone levels
The cons of Max Performer are:
- Obviously, there is an ongoing monthly cost
- There are a few minor side effects that some people experience
- Is not an erectile dysfunction pill (this is not some sort of herbal Viagra)
Overall, I hope you can see that the pros far outweigh the cons of at least giving Max Performer at trial.
Does Max Performer Have Any Side Effects?
This is a very beneficial supplement, but there are some minor side effects you need to be aware of. The main one is actually just nausea. Because you are taking pills every day, they can hit you with so many nutrients at once that it gives you a stomach upset. I’d always recommend that you don’t take these on an empty stomach, have a little something to eat before, especially if you are taking them at the start of the day.
What Are The Natural Alternatives To Max Performer?
You’ve already seen the list of the main ingredients. It is perfectly possible to buy some or all of the ingredients in Max Performer individually. However, you’re going to have to get the proportions right and ensure that you include Bioperine for absorption and digestion benefits.
In terms of overall cost, the different pills and powders you’d have to take each day, and remembering everything, it’s just not going to be efficient all that much cheaper. There are plenty of supplements out there, and some have very similar abilities. For me though, what I loved was the fact that it had a lot of the things I was looking to consume one easy supplement.
So although there are alternatives, and I recommend you try them over time, I would say to take Max Performer for three months, 90 days, to build up the benefits and then see how you feel.
Don’t Take My Word For It Look At The Reviews Online
I always look for social proof when I’m investigating new supplements to take, whether they are to recommend or warn you about.
Although social proof can be shaped with fake reviews and things like special offers, it can’t be done in the long term.
Also, the more people who use something, the more difficult it is to shape the narrative.
Looking at reviews online, especially on places like Reddit, and user reviews where Max Performer is sold by third parties, it’s overwhelmingly positive.
You do have to stop yourself from falling for the rubbish though. It’s not going to make your penis bigger; it’s not going to turn you into an Adonis, you’re not going to have massive bursts of extra energy and enthusiasm.
Overall though, these are very positively received, but I just want to go over the realities again for you:
- They will not work for everyone in a dramatic way
- You will not dramatically improve sexual dysfunction
- Results can take time (90 days recommended)
- Reviews and before and after photos should be taken in context
For me though, and I’m passing this on to you at the end of this review, Max Performer definitely has the ability to improve you.
They will raise your confidence, your libido, and your energy levels both mentally and physically. You won’t get scammed using them, and they definitely have an ongoing benefit from the experience I have had using them.
How To Buy Max Performer At The Best Price
I’m going to advise you to buy Max Performer from the official webstore. There are a few reasons for that.
Firstly, you’ll know you’re getting the real thing. With all of these pills and potions out there, there is always a risk of finding a fake. You’ll also know you’re getting the latest formula and the latest stock of the product with the best date and quality.
Plus, you’ll often get the best deal in terms of ongoing repeat purchases, being on a mailing list, loyal customer rewards, and often the lowest price generally. Also, with Max Performer, they are giving you a good moneyback guarantee of 100 days after purchase if you are not satisfied, alongside rapid delivery.
The cost is also attractive. A full six-month supply costs just £118 (around $150). That’s really dirt cheap to try it for a full six months and see how you feel.
So my final word here is that yes, Max Performer reviews tend to be right and say that this is a very affordable beneficial supplement. But you are going to have to try it consistently for a few months to see if it works for you.